I have developed a powerful and unique ability to listen to each body and it’s path for healing, re-balancing and aligning. Each massage will be customized to your specific needs. I use organic coconut oil, organic Young Living essential oils, and cannabidiol (CBD) oils as requested into my practice.
A massage session is a combination of bodywork modalities including:
- Lomi Lomi
- Deep Tissue
- Cranio Sacral Therapy
- Pregnancy Massage
- Sports Massage
- Therapeutic Stretching
As a mobile massage therapist, I am available for private house/hotel calls, recording studios, corporate wellness events, spa parties, backstage & on-set, sports & performance events, and traveling with and to clients locally and internationally.
For an appointment, please make a reservation.
RATES & POLICIES
Rates are based on time and type of massage. Please contact me for further information.
*All massages include: scalp, face, back, arms, hands, leg and feet.
*Gratuity not included.
House – Call Fees
- All prices include traveling costs within Agoura Hills, Oak Park, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Calabasas, Malibu and close surrounding cities.
- If you are outside the area, there is an additional charge of $0.50 per mile from my home to your place round-trip by using Google Maps information. Example: If it takes 10 miles one way to your home, the out – call charge is $5.
- If you decide to travel to my place, then arriving late for appointments will often necessitate shortening the time we have to work together.
Accepted forms of payment include:
- Cash (preferred)
- Check (must be a local or national bank)
- Credit card (Square or Venmo app)
- Money Order
Payment is expected at the start time of treatment, unless other arrangements are made in advance.
- Please avoid wearing perfume, cologne, or any strong scents as many people are allergic to these substances.
“Healing yourself is connected with healing others.” ~Yoko Ono