Last week I provided corporate massage for Equis Staffing in Calabasas. It was a surprise and the employees were so thankful and happy!
Equis was celebrating Justin’s 5-year anniversary with the company, so massage was provided to all; and we also enjoyed a delicious sushi lunch.
Thank you Carrie for this wonderful opportunity!
Why corporate massage?
There are so many benefits of having a massage in a corporate environment. I set up a portable massage chair in a conference room or any other unused office space at your location. This ensures for privacy and makes you feel comfortable while getting a massage at work.
Physical Benefits of Business Massage
- Relieves muscle pain and aches
- May prevent depression and anxiety
- Lowers blood pressure and heart rate
- Increases focus and stimulates the immune system, which is important for your mind and body
- Alleviates health problems associated with repetitive movement (typing, standing, factory assembly line, etc.)
Mental Benefits of Ongoing In-Office Massage Chair Programs and Wellness Events
- Promotes a relaxed state and mental alertness
- Reduces anxiety and stress levels
- Creates body awareness
- Enhances capacity for calm thinking and creativity
- Increases awareness of mind-body connection
- Gives you a feeling of well-being
- Fosters peace of mind
- Improves ability to monitor stress signals and respond appropriately
- Satisfies needs for caring and a nurturing touch
Financial Benefits of Workplace Wellness Programs
- Affordable investment
- Results in more productive employees
- Increased company morale and a more loyal workforce
- Can attract more jobseekers when presented as part of an employee incentive package
- Convenient and requires little downtime; sessions last for only a few minutes
- Less absenteeism and sick days among employees
*research taken from body-charge and infinite massage.